Retail Leasing – Projects
We have developed One Retail’s 3 step Project Leasing Cycle which outlines the methodical process we follow to ensure we achieve a relevant and best in class outcome for any retail development.
1. Retail Planning & Strategy
A comprehensive approach to the retail planning is central to the success of any retail project.
- Insight, Analysis, Assessment
- Retail Strategy, Positioning, Vision
- Retail Planning
- Design & Development Planning
- Commercial Analysis & Summary
2. Project Leasing
The execution of all deals to deliver on the agreed retail plan
- Direction on all Project Marketing & Campaign Collateral
- Early Engagement
- Project Leasing
- Accountability, Reporting, Documentation
- Inform & support other development functions
Finalising a deal is just the start of our involvement in the process. We ensure the project launch and opening is a success
- Support and Guidance to the Retail Design, Tenancy Delivery and Development Management Functions
- Retail Design Management and Lease Administration
- Deal Custodian from Deal Negotiation to Open and Trading
Retail Leasing – Existing Assets
We offer retail leasing services for operational assets including the development and/or refinement of an assets retail mix and market positioning.
For the repositioning of existing assets, we follow a similar approach to One Retail’s Project Leasing Cycle combined with further work on benchmarking against similar assets. This usually includes:
- Analysing the performance of the asset and benchmarking against the relevant Australian averages and other available market data
- Refining or re-setting the assets retail positioning
- Developing the retail strategy
- Developing and/or refining the assets retail plan
For premium retail strip assets located in the CBD, City Fringe, or other suburban urban villages, we offer an elevated level of retail leasing by bringing the sophistication and methodical approach required with large scale retail assets and projects, to the local level.